The AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting. The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode. The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targets. The AT Gold is a Motion All Metal detector, meaning that slight motion of the search coil is required to maintain detection, although static detection of targets can be achieved while in Pinpoint mode.
The AT Gold includes manual and automatic Ground Balance plus an exclusive Ground Balance Window feature to optimize the detector’s performance in highly mineralized ground, where gold is most often found. This detector is waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams. Gold Detectors also find Coins, Rings, Jewelry, Relics, Artifacts and Buried Treasures. In addition to its True All Metal Mode, the AT Gold includes two Discrimination Modes, making it a versatile coin and relic hunting machine. When selecting either the DISC 1 or DISC 2 mode, the operator gains more Tone ID information from targets in addition to the ability to discriminate unwanted trash targets (e.g. nails, foil, pull tabs).
- Frequency : 18 kHz
- Warranty : 2 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- Graphic Target Analyzing : Simultaneously Shows the Target's Conductivity and the Detector's Discrimination Pattern
- Electronic Pinpointing : This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is Used to Precisely Locate a Detected Target's Location in the Ground
- Fast Track Ground Balance : Automatic Feature Allows User to Quickly Ground Balance the Detector in Mineralized Soil Conditions
- Adjustable Threshold : Allows the User to Manually Adjust the Audio Threshold (constant background sound) to Better Hear Targets
- Iron Audio : Allows User to Hear Discriminated Iron and to Audibly Identify Problematic Flat Iron Objects like Bottle Caps and Washers
- Digital Target ID : Scale from 0 - 99; Indicates a Target's Metal Conductivity for Increased Ability to Distinguish Targets from Each Other
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting : With the Touch of a Button, your Metal Detector is - Powered On; Automatically Reset to Factory (or your) Settings; and Ready to Search!
Factory Included Accessories:
- 5x8" DD Search Coil
- Deluxe Stereo Land Headphones